We define comprehensive care management as having an experienced & licensed point person to oversee your health care and quality of life using a holistic person-centered approach. Diversified Nurse Consultants are advocates for the whole person, not just your diagnosis, chronic disease, disability, or the “gaps” in your care. We assess & problem-solve over 300 items aligned with your overall health care & quality of life. This includes your medical, emotional, social, economic, legal, & spiritual domains.
With 24/7 availability, our nurse care managers champion continuity between all your medical & quality of life services. Supported by a multi-disciplinary health care team, our goal is to ensure that your care is seamless and of the highest quality. As a concierge service, we can devote the proper time needed to be thorough & sound in all we do for you.
Health care can be confusing, complex & stressful. We are here to to make it clear, safe, and simple. We assess, problem-solve, educate & advocate on your behalf. We navigate the health care system, & coordinate the resources you need. Let us remove the stress of it all so that you and your loved one can enjoy life.
We serve aging adults, adults with chronic diseases, & those with disabilities. We also tend to the needs of caregivers who are often overlooked. When it comes to health care & achieving quality of life goals, everyone has unique needs & life situations. One size does not fit all. Because of this we offer various packages & levels of care for emergent & non-emergent situations.
To determine if this service can benefit you, your loved one, or a client you serve, consider the following questions:
- Do you feel confused or overwhelmed with your health care? Do you wish it felt organized, seamless, safe, & easier?
- As a caregiver, do you often worry about how to care for your loved one for the short & long term?
- I live far away from my aging parents and need resources for them to be safe, healthy, & happy.
- Having an experienced health care advocate will alleviate my concerns, build my confidence, free up time, save money & encourage an enjoyable life?
- I do not understood the key components of my health care, such as managing my diseases, medicines, treatments, and multiple doctor visits?
- I feel like I have not been properly informed about my health care needs & cost effective solutions?
- In the past, I’ve agreed to receiving treatments because I was unsure of what questions to ask?
- Do you want to maintain your independence in your home but fear that your current health status may not allow you to do so?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, comprehensive care management can be a solution for you, your loved one, or your client.