For Financial Advisors & Trust Officers
As a financial expert, you safeguard the assets and guide the decisions of your clients. But what if you need an objective screening of a different sort...concerns about a client’s cognitive impairment, or disagreements among family members about an elder’s ability to live independently?
As Aging Life Care Specialists, we have the expertise to offer prompt, professional guidance for those challenging, often emotional client and family situations. Working together, we can make sure that your clients receive the services best suited to their individual preferences and resources.
Give us a call when you need:
- Expert evaluation of an elder’s ability to live independently.
- Recommendations for appropriate care options (in home, assisted living or facilities).
- Coordination of services from multiple providers.
- Knowledgeable advocacy with physicians, hospitals, facilities and insurers.
- On-going care management in collaboration with a bank trust officer, legal guardian or conservator.
- Facilitation of family meetings and communication with long-distance relatives.
- Quick response to urgent situations.
Medical Power of Attorney (POA)
An Aging Life Care Specialist will provide the paperwork, ensure it’s notarized appropriately, and act as the care recipient’s Medical POA. This means that after a person is no longer able to make decisions for him or herself, we will step in and communicate to the doctors what his or her wishes are. New clients must combine this service with the holistic health assessment because that’s how we learn what decisions to make for you when the time comes. Read more about this service.
Contact us today.